Here are some key points from this month’s market snapshot:
- Overall inventory is a bit of a rollercoaster these past few months; down, up, and now down again. There were barely 600 active listings when we pulled data on February 5.
- The overall number of sold homes has dropped three straight months. The January total of 248 sold is a little more than half the number sold in October 2018 (468).
- Pasco was the only city to see an increase in sold homes in January.
- Both Kennewick and Richland have experienced three straight months of declining inventory.
- Median home prices rose substantially in Kennewick, Pasco and West Richland.
As always, give us a call, text or email if you ever have questions about the housing stats here in the Tri-Cities, or in your specific neighborhood.
Get in touch with Cari's team!
Have a question about the Tri-Cities? About the process of buying or selling a house? Get in touch with us below -- name and email are required so we can respond. Please provide your phone number if you'd prefer a call or text message in return.