Looking for your perfect country estate in the very coveted Lakes neighborhood in West Richland? This is it!
You absolutely must see this home from top to bottom! Features include 2.1 acres of land, 5716 sq ft, two-story with a basement, a gigantic 6-car shop, PLUS an attached 2-car garage, and ample off-street parking. There is also an enormous owner’s suite on the main level that the owners added in 2014. In other words, there are TWO owner’s suites in the home — the original one upstairs, and the new one on the main floor. The basement has plenty of room for games, an office, movie-watching, etc. One bedroom has been converted to a craft room with a sitting area, so it can stay that, or be converted back to a bedroom, or function as an upstairs bonus room.
Now, let’s talk about the shop: 2400 sq feet for all your cars, boats, RVs, trailers, toys – you name it. IN ADDITION, there is an apartment there. You can rent it out for extra income, or send overnight visitors out to their own accommodations, complete with laundry and a kitchen!
Now, let’s move outside to the gleaming, crystal blue pool! Host endless BBQs, garden parties, fashion shows, and swimming dates. It’s the perfect setting for all of those events. On the other side of the breezeway that connects the new owner’s suite to the rest of the house is a private deck area with a hot tub.
When the seller first moved to town in the early 2000s, she drove by this home while searching for a new place to live. She asked her agent, “Is this for sale? I love that house!” Her agent said it wasn’t, and they bought something else. She was never happy there and began searching again. Finally, a friend said his friend was selling his home…and he was pretty sure the seller would like it. IT WAS THIS HOUSE! Seller promptly bought it, and raised children and grandchildren there. Now it’s time for a new chapter and for someone else to love it like she does. Call your favorite agent today to see this magnificent, one-of-a-kind home.
- Backyard Oasis
- Craft Room
- Hot Tub
- Huge Backyard
- In-Ground Pool
- Large Shop
- Near parks
- Near Restaurants
- Near Shopping
- Office Space
- RV/Boat Parking
- Two separate living spaces
- Yoke's Fresh Market (3.2 mi)26 reviews
- Grocery Outlet (1.28 mi)7 reviews
- Fred Meyer (2.57 mi)42 reviews
- Community First Bank (3.21 mi)2 reviews
- Chase Bank (1.51 mi)3 reviews
- Bank of America Financial Center (3.07 mi)16 reviews
- Chief Joseph Middle School (3.41 mi)1 reviews
- Richland High School (2.58 mi)4 reviews
- Christ the King School (2.82 mi)1 reviews
- Kadlec Medical Center (2.92 mi)64 reviews
- Kadlec Express Care Queensgate (1.63 mi)8 reviews
- Tri-City Regional Surgery Center (3.07 mi)2 reviews
- Desert Veterinary Clinic (2.8 mi)27 reviews
- 16 reviews
- Horse Heaven Hills Pet Urgent Care (9.03 mi)56 reviews