We love working with other excellent real estate agents! We’re with the Keller Williams Tri-Cities brokerage, but we happily accept referrals from (and send our clients to) agents at any brokerage company. Our expert referral program serves two groups:
1. Real estate agents around the world who have a friend/client in need of a top Tri-Cities area Realtor.
2. Tri-Cities residents who are looking for the best Realtors outside this area to represent them in a transaction.
Need a Tri-Cities Realtor?
Hello fellow agents! Every year we happily help inbound clients referred to us by agents like you who want to place your client/friend with a trusted professional who knows the Tri-Cities area real estate market. We have a history of proven results and have sold homes in every neighborhood across the area. We promise to provide your referrals with the same trusted advice, local expertise, and experience that our clients have appreciated for the past 16+ years. We’ll make you look like a genius for recommending us to your people!
Here’s what your clients can expect from the Cari McGee Real Estate Team:
- Complimentary professional staging service on most listings from our preferred stager
- Complimentary professional photography from our preferred photographer
- An extensive, aggressive, proven marketing system that maximizes the home’s visibility both online and offline
- Trusted advice on proper pricing to meet the client’s needs for both home value and speed of sale
- Consistent care and communication throughout the home sale
- Full-team support to serve both our seller and to help other agents as they bring us potential buyers
Learn more about how we work with sellers.
- Home-buying consultation with a buyer specialist
- Active, daily home search service (Not the typical set-it-and-forget-it MLS alerts that many agents do; our buyer specialists proactively search for coming soon listings, pocket listings and more.)
- Full-team availability to help our buyers see preferred homes as soon as possible
- Trusted advice on writing a strong offer to increase our buyers’ chances of getting the home they want
- Referrals to recommended lenders, inspectors, and other professionals as needed
- Consistent care and communication throughout the home purchase
Learn more about how we work with buyers.
Need a Realtor elsewhere?
In our 16+ years doing real estate, the Cari McGee Team has developed close relationships with the best Realtors in the U.S. and beyond. When looking for an out-of-town agent, our goal is to make sure our client gets the same high level of care, attention, and expertise that they’d get from us. If you need a Realtor outside of the Tri-Cities, we can connect you with at least one agent — and sometimes several — from our network of trusted partners anywhere in the world. Call us or use the contact form below if we can recommend a great real estate agent outside of the Tri-Cities.
About the Cari McGee Real Estate Team
Cari McGee has been a licensed Realtor since 2004. She formed the Cari McGee Real Estate Team in 2018. Today, the team includes three agents and two admin professionals. Learn more about each team member.
- More than 400 transactions across the Tri-Cities area.
- Together, our team has lived in the Tri-Cities for more than 140 years.
- Dozens of unedited 5-star reviews on our website.
- A 5.0 rating from clients who’ve reviewed us on Facebook, a 5.0 rating on Google, and a 4.9 rating on Zillow.
- 2019 HomeLight Achievement Award winner for how quickly we sell homes.
- Cari has been a director on the Tri-Cities Association of Realtors Board of Directors since 2016. She’s served on the Budget and Finance Committee and as Secretary/Treasurer. She’s currently serving as the 2020 Vice-President.
Please complete the contact form below if you wish to refer someone to us, or have questions about finding a great real estate agent outside the Tri-Cities area. We can’t wait to help you and/or your clients!