Rossi lost his bid to become the Governor of the state of Washington. The majority of people over on this side of the state voted for him.
I watched his concession speech earlier today, and he said he’s got to find a job now that enables him to be home for dinner with his wife and four kids. I have an idea, Mr. Rossi –take this guy’s job! The Department of Energy chief of cleanup for Hanford is resigning. Rossi was going to clean up Olympia, can a nuclear waste site be THAT different? I think not.
1) he’d be on the side of the state where people who like his politics would surround him
2) he’d be able to afford a FANTASTIC house, as our median sales price is far lower than the west side
3) he’d be home for dinner all the time as no commute here is longer than 30 minutes unless you deliberately choose to live far away
4) we’ve got 300 days of sunshine
1) …hmmm, can’t think of anything…oh, the nearest Nordstrom and Krispy Kreme are two hours away in Spokane. But that’s okay, we have the Internet for the clothes-shopping and Spudnuts for donut-lovers.
So, make that Minuses, because they’re aren’t any, and we’re golden!
C’mon, Dino – move on over. We’d love to have you!