There may be nothing more stressful than owning a home in one city, and needing to purchase a home and relocate to another city. You have to sell one home, buy another, and balance how much you’ll get for your current home vs. how much you can afford in a new home.
A qualified, experienced real estate agent (like me!) can make this stressful time smooth and satisfying.
If you’re moving to the Tri-Cities, call me today so I can:
- be your advocate as we look for the right home in the right community to fit your lifestyle
- answer questions about schools, neighborhoods, shopping, and anything else that can help you make a wise home investment
- represent you during the presentation of offers and negotiations of sale terms
- help you with financing options in the Tri-Cities
- locate temporary rental housing, if needed, while you’re in between closings
- be with you through the signing of papers for your new home purchase
If a move to the Tri-Cities is in your immediate future, start by getting pre-qualified for a loan. And tell me about your perfect home so I can start searching all local listings for homes that meet your profile. Or if you prefer a friendly voice, pick up the phone and call me. I’m here to help.